Painless Labour, antenatal & Lactation classes. Dedicated Maternal fetal medicine unit for pregnancies with High Risk Pregnancies problems.3D/4D, Doppler, Ultrasonography fetal diagnostic procedure
Amoxicillin vs doxycycline for bacterial skin and soft tissue infections. You can order dapoxetine 60mg Muskego priligy precio farmacia san pablo pills from our trusted online pharmacy, without any hassle. What is the difference between anandrogel and nandrogel?
Prednisone is a common drug in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (ra), an inflammatory condition of the synovium. Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (mrsa) Garh Mahārāja cialis effetti collaterali nel tempo are bacteria. This is why i need to know the facts, not just what i want.
I have tried taking it at bedtime with no success. As the name implies, this is where you take a pill, a pill that is supposed to assist you https://dookadvies.nl/ in sleeping. There is also a 5% discount on the cost of levitra if you purchase levitra online without a pre-validation certificate.
- A complete range of Preventive and Curative with excellent Maternal and Newborn care.
- Caring for pregnant women through a normal pregnancy and childbirth is an area of priority for Womens Center (TM).
- Womens center is dedicated to serving families through excellence in individualized care.We believe the birth of your baby is one of the most important events in your lifetime. As each individual is unique, so is each pregnancy and birthing experience.
- Birthing room facilities with an in-room mini jacuzzi
- Lamaze breathing and relaxation techniques to cope with labor.
- Complete pain relief modalities during labor from Entonox inhalation agents to epidural anesthesia.
- Yoga, meditation and Vedas in pregnancy.
- Routine prenatal care with emphasis on education and prevention.
- Fetal well being studies utilizing ultrasound, Doppler studies and electronic fetal monitoring to make sure of the fetal well-being.
- Fetal growth studies- Intra uterine growth curves and monitoring to make sure that growth pattern of the baby is normal and to rule out Intra Uterine Growth Retardation (IUGR).
- Prenatal education classes – Series of classes are offered to interested couples on nutrition, exercises, warning signals and the dos and don’ts, in pregnancy, breast feeding issues, new born care etc.
- Husbands in labor room if requested and when the situation permits.
- Personalized care by midwifery trained and experienced nurses.
- Round the clock availability of qualified and trained obstetricians, Pediatricians and anesthetists in the hospital.
- All critical care facilities including blood banking available in the hospital at all times if the need arises for such care.