Painless Labour, antenatal & Lactation classes. Dedicated Maternal fetal medicine unit for pregnancies with High Risk Pregnancies problems.3D/4D, Doppler, Ultrasonography fetal diagnostic procedure
There's a natural source of estrogen in the body, making hair growth less likely. I've got a great little spring crop of vines in my garden i can't get enough of, docmorris viagra Relizane so i've got some of my best friends at the rhs csa taking off their gloves once a month to weed the garden and hand-pick the best! It is recommended that the patient is taking medicine to reduce his or her blood pressure.
The most promising results were obtained with the extract obtained from *c. Tremors can Karasu viagra cialis farmacie occur due to the combination of levitra and other substances that can cause this. You can buy an insurance policy that covers a full range of medical services, including prescription drugs, and that pays a fixed fee for your prescription drug costs up to a maximum of 0.
- A complete range of Preventive and Curative with excellent Maternal and Newborn care.
- Caring for pregnant women through a normal pregnancy and childbirth is an area of priority for Womens Center (TM).
- Womens center is dedicated to serving families through excellence in individualized care.We believe the birth of your baby is one of the most important events in your lifetime. As each individual is unique, so is each pregnancy and birthing experience.
- Birthing room facilities with an in-room mini jacuzzi
- Lamaze breathing and relaxation techniques to cope with labor.
- Complete pain relief modalities during labor from Entonox inhalation agents to epidural anesthesia.
- Yoga, meditation and Vedas in pregnancy.
- Routine prenatal care with emphasis on education and prevention.
- Fetal well being studies utilizing ultrasound, Doppler studies and electronic fetal monitoring to make sure of the fetal well-being.
- Fetal growth studies- Intra uterine growth curves and monitoring to make sure that growth pattern of the baby is normal and to rule out Intra Uterine Growth Retardation (IUGR).
- Prenatal education classes – Series of classes are offered to interested couples on nutrition, exercises, warning signals and the dos and don’ts, in pregnancy, breast feeding issues, new born care etc.
- Husbands in labor room if requested and when the situation permits.
- Personalized care by midwifery trained and experienced nurses.
- Round the clock availability of qualified and trained obstetricians, Pediatricians and anesthetists in the hospital.
- All critical care facilities including blood banking available in the hospital at all times if the need arises for such care.