- Colposcopy is a field microscope which offer good view of cervix, vagina, vulva and help us detect abnormalities.
- Cervical cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in India.
- Cervical cancer is preventable and if diagnosed in precancerous stage it is 100% treatable.
- We have skilled doctors trained in colposcopy from best centers in India and the UK.
Facilities at our center
- Video digital and optical colposcopes
- Liquid based cytology for HPV HR DNA
- LOOP Electrosurgical excision procedure(LEEP)
- Large loop excision of transformation zone(LLETZ)
- Cauterisation of lesions
- We do treat large ectropian by colposcopy directed electro cautery
- We provide vaccines for cervical cancer from the age group 9 to 45 years
- We also conduct awareness program for the public
- We conduct FOGSI certified basic and advanced colposcopy courses with hands on training
- Overall we do steps in preventing cervical cancer