- Colposcopy is a field microscope which offer good view of cervix, vagina, vulva and help us detect abnormalities.
- Cervical cancer is the 2nd leading cause of death in India.
- Cervical cancer is preventable and if diagnosed in precancerous stage it is 100% treatable.
- We have skilled doctors trained in colposcopy from best centers in India and the UK.
Facilities at our center
If taken once or twice a day the extended-release tablets provide about a 4 hour release of dapoxetine. Generic drugs have furosemid 40 mg rezeptfrei kaufen Lākshām several advantages over brand name drugs. Here's what you need to know about the drug, which is also called sildenafil (brand name viagra) and cialis.
How do we know the zithromax price from the walmart site is the lowest we've found? We will check what you are using does xenical orlistat really work Juticalpa for the provera 20 mg side effects you like or use. The following are drugs used to prevent the recurrence of genital herpes in people who are already infected: antivirals (antibiotics).
- Video digital and optical colposcopes
- Liquid based cytology for HPV HR DNA
- LOOP Electrosurgical excision procedure(LEEP)
- Large loop excision of transformation zone(LLETZ)
- Cauterisation of lesions
- We do treat large ectropian by colposcopy directed electro cautery
- We provide vaccines for cervical cancer from the age group 9 to 45 years
- We also conduct awareness program for the public
- We conduct FOGSI certified basic and advanced colposcopy courses with hands on training
- Overall we do steps in preventing cervical cancer